Join our growing team
Smart Software is continuously seeking outstanding individuals with experience in sales, marketing, software development, QA, data science, and customer support to join our growing team.
We have made the transition from a desktop product to a SaaS solution, offering a browser native thin client backed by a multi-tenant cloud-based platform for inventory optimization, demand planning, analytics, and statistical forecasting. We have harnessed the power of the cloud, machine learning, big data analytics, probabilistic forecasting methods, optimization logic, and the latest database and programming technologies to help our customers improve forecast accuracy, reduce inventory costs, increase sales, and run a more efficient business!
Smart Software offers a professional work environment focused on the growth of our employees and company. We encourage you to work from where you want – home or office. We are looking for highly motivated people who enjoy their work and are looking to make an impact! If you have what it takes to succeed in a mature and growing company that expects employees to take ownership of their role and lead, we want to hear from you.
Learn about Smart Inventory Planning & Optimization
The Solution Architect will have a detailed working knowledge of demand forecasting, demand planning, and inventory planning processes and will be responsible for guiding the implementation team, assigning and allocating resources to the implementation project, and driving customer participation throughout the project. The Solution Architect will ensure that the solution is delivered on time, on budget, and meets the customer goals, objectives, and expected ROI. The right candidate will have experience managing demand and supply chain planning projects and software implementations.
- Analyze customer supply chain and inventory planning challenges
- Guide solution design, configuration, and propose solutions.
- Develops project plans, timelines, and scoping documents to serve as project roadmap
- Teach customers demand and supply planning fundamentals and software operation
- Implement demand planning and inventory optimization software
- Ensures that customer executive management is involved in the project
- Provided project updates with accomplishments, issues and decisions requiring executive action
- Assign implementation team and allocate resources
- Ensure compliance to existing process for tracking time, hours, and project planning
- Document the decisions made by the client and the rationale for their decisions
- Provides internal reports highlight accomplishments, issues, and status against the project plans
- Tracks hours billed against the budget and keep all parties informed of expenditures to-date
- Standardize implementation offerings and options
- Refine tools for tracking professional service hours, budgets, and project activities
- Work on projects at various sites throughout the world predominantly in North America
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Engineering, Transportation & Logistics, Supply Chain, or a related field and 5+ years of experience as a client facing implementation consultant.
- Experience to include 5+ years with supply chain management business processes, operating systems, ERP systems, and integration.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in the following areas: Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Inventory Management.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence and strong skills in Microsoft Office
Lead QA Engineer
The lead QA engineer will work with the dev team to support releases by building test plans and automated test cases and help solidify the company’s quality engineering framework. In addition, will act as a resource for customer support and implementation teams on product features and issues. This role is measured by the effectiveness of the QA team in improving product quality while progressively improving both QA processes and practices. The role reports to the CTO and will lead a team of two QA engineers.
This is a key position with great visibility and impact. Someone who enjoys technical challenge, to learn new technologies and is a quick learner will have a lot of opportunity to grow and challenge themselves at this fast-growing SaaS company.
- Build out test plans for each release which include allocating test execution work and test creation work, to meet quality metrics.
- Manage and monitor the creation of automated test cases
- Manage and monitor the execution of existing suites of regression, new feature tests and smoke tests.
- Directly build automated test cases and add to existing test suites
- Work with the CTO to craft Quality metrics and measure and make visible these metrics to the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering or any engineering undergraduate degree
- 3-5+ years of working as a hands-on QA engineer on web-based Enterprise and/or SaaS software.
- Experience writing automated test cases in Junit, Selenium etc… And performance tests with JMeter.
- Familiarity with Test Management Systems like JIRA Zephyr highly desirable
- Management experience highly desirable.
- Collaborative and flexible team player with a strong work ethic.
- Must love ongoing learning and taking on new challenges.
- Must love working at startups and in a very flat organization
- Experience with AWS and Supply Chain Software highly desirable.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Representative
The business development sales representative at Smart Software will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer and revenue growth objectives. We are looking for the right individuals who can identify prospective customers, generate interest and build a sales pipeline. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
- Identify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails, and social media
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase client interest
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to create and run successful campaigns to increase sales
- Develop an effective pipeline of new client opportunities
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience with outbound lead generation
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Hubspot
- Experience working with Twitter, Linked In, and Hootsuite
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Contact Us Today for More Information
If you request a demo, one of our specialists will show you how Smart can help, using your own inventory data!