Join our growing team
Smart Software is continuously seeking outstanding individuals with experience in sales, marketing, software development, QA, data science, and customer support to join our growing team.
Smart Software, Inc. is a SaaS company, offering a multi-tenant cloud-based platform for inventory optimization, demand planning, analytics, and statistical forecasting. We have harnessed the power of the cloud, machine learning, big data analytics, probabilistic forecasting methods, optimization logic, and the latest database and programming technologies to help our customers improve forecast accuracy, reduce inventory costs, increase sales, and run a more efficient business!
Smart Software offers a professional work environment focused on the growth of our employees and company. We encourage you to work from where you want – home or office. We are looking for highly motivated people who enjoy their work and are looking to make an impact! If you have what it takes to succeed in a mature and growing company that expects employees to take ownership of their role and lead, we want to hear from you.
Learn about Smart Inventory Planning & Optimization
Channel partnerships manager
Recruit and manage relationships with reseller channel partners. The Smart Software Global channel team is looking for a Channel Account Manager to join our team. You will implement a multi-year plan to rapidly grow revenue within assigned channels. The primary focus will be to execute strategies across Smart Software and the partner, as well as managing go-to-market programs.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Execute business plans with partners defining clear goals, objectives, and metrics
- Support internal teams aligned to and in support of the growth of Smart Softwarepartnerships
- Carry out joint strategies with the partner to grow our joint business
- Manage partner enablement for Smart Softwaresolutions, skills, marketing, and go-to-market programs
- Build and manage partner, and partner channel relationships
- Managers go-to-market programs with the partner to guide pipeline and sales.
- Establish and promote regular communication cadence with channel partners.
- 3+ years of experience in channel or channel business development, managing, global, and industry-leading partners
- Experience across multiple partner routes to market including VAR’s, Software publishers & Strategic Partners..
- Experience managing a partner business including demonstrated ability to apply personal knowledge, processes, and solutions selling strategies and methodologies to meet revenue growth objectives
- Relationship-focused with a solid executive presence and proven ability to build credibility with partner and internal stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment and make personal connections with technical-oriented people as well as C-level audiences
- Good planning and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills to complex situations with competing priorities
- Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand requirements and deliver solutions that meet expectations
- Highly collaborative work style with proven ability to gather consensus and take decisive and timely action
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of supply chain planning a plus.
- Microsoft, NetSuite & Sage channel management experience desired.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Lead QA Engineer
The lead QA engineer will work with the dev team to support releases by building test plans and automated test cases and help solidify the company’s quality engineering framework. In addition, will act as a resource for customer support and implementation teams on product features and issues. This role is measured by the effectiveness of the QA team in improving product quality while progressively improving both QA processes and practices. The role reports to the CTO and will lead a team of two QA engineers.
This is a key position with great visibility and impact. Someone who enjoys technical challenge, to learn new technologies and is a quick learner will have a lot of opportunity to grow and challenge themselves at this fast-growing SaaS company.
- Build out test plans for each release which include allocating test execution work and test creation work, to meet quality metrics.
- Manage and monitor the creation of automated test cases
- Manage and monitor the execution of existing suites of regression, new feature tests and smoke tests.
- Directly build automated test cases and add to existing test suites
- Work with the CTO to craft Quality metrics and measure and make visible these metrics to the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering or any engineering undergraduate degree
- 3-5+ years of working as a hands-on QA engineer on web-based Enterprise and/or SaaS software.
- Experience writing automated test cases in Junit, Selenium etc… And performance tests with JMeter.
- Familiarity with Test Management Systems like JIRA Zephyr highly desirable
- Management experience highly desirable.
- Collaborative and flexible team player with a strong work ethic.
- Must love ongoing learning and taking on new challenges.
- Must love working at startups and in a very flat organization
- Experience with AWS and Supply Chain Software highly desirable.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us Today for More Information
If you request a demo, one of our specialists will show you how Smart can help, using your own inventory data!