SmartForecasts is known for its ease-of-use. That’s why so many of our customers simply train themselves. The software comes with a comprehensive, well-scripted set of tutorials that steps new users through the system’s operation. In only a few hours, they’re up and running accomplishing meaningful work.
However, we realize that certain organizations may benefit from a formal training seminar that comprehensively covers the operation of SmartForecasts’ demand forecasting, planning and inventory optimization capabilities. We typically provide these seminars onsite at your location, but we can also provide training remotely via the Internet or at our own training facility.
Product Training seminars include
- A comprehensive introduction to the structure and operation of SmartForecasts, including its unique features and automatic batch processing capabilities.
- An overview of fundamental forecasting and planning concepts.
- An explanation of SmartForecasts’ statistical and judgmental forecasting methodologies.
- An explanation of SmartForecasts’ inventory optimization capabilities for setting accurate safety stock and service level inventory requirements.
- An analysis of selected sales/demand data provided by your company prior to the seminar.
- Q & A on data analysis, forecasting, and inventory optimization issues, with emphasis on your company’s special business needs.
The typical technical level in the training seminars is basic but can reach to advanced levels if attendees have deep technical backgrounds. Seminar presenters are expert SmartForecasts users who are experienced in the general areas of demand forecasting and inventory planning.
Please contact us for more information on Smart Software’s product training programs. Training is an optional, fee-based service.