|Business Process Consulting
Smart Software can help you reduce costs, improve customer service, and efficiently allocate inventory, production and financial assets, as well as increase profits and shareholder value.
With more than two decades of experience working with customers that have complex demand and inventory planning challenges, we provide the expertise you may need to manage process changes associated with a successful implementation of our software systems.
The goal of our consulting engagement is to maximize the return on your investment in Smart Software products. We help you solve your demand and inventory planning problems with more than just better forecasting results. We help you make sure that
- Your company data are suitable to the task.
- You’re using the most appropriate forecasting and planning methods.
- Your demand forecasting and inventory planning process is designed optimally.
- The right people are involved in the planning process.
- Stakeholders buy into the changes and management understands how to best use the results.
- Your IT staff can build effective connections from SmartForecasts to your corporate database and other planning systems.
Some of the companies, in a variety of industries, that have benefited from Smart Software consulting include
- Aquarium Pharmaceuticals: Veterinary Products
- Bedoukian Research: Specialty Chemicals
- CCM Ltd.: Apparel Manufacturing
- Creativity, Inc.: Consumer Goods
- Cryovac Sealed Air: Packaging Materials
- Monsanto: Agricultural Products
- Panelite: Automotive
- Purdue Pharma: Pharmaceuticals
- Prevost Car: Automotive
- Siemens Power Generation: Industrial Equipment
- Thermo Electron: Electronics
- Toshiba: Electronics
- Wonderware: Computer Software
Read how specialty chemical manufacturer, Bedoukian Research, leveraged Smart Software’s consulting and training into improved business processes that contributed to reduced inventory and backlogs and increased customer service levels. See how hobby crafts leader, Creativity, Inc., used SmartForecasts and Smart Software’s consulting services to help transform its supply chain and cut lead times, improve fill rates, and achieve millions of dollars in inventory savings in just a few months.
Please contact us for more information on Smart Software’s business consulting programs. Consulting is an optional, fee-based service.